- Must be certified!
- Must have the up to date uniforms!
- Try and stay on schedule
- Please let us know if you are not able to make a game commitment ASAP in advance
- There will be cold weekends so bring clothes according to the weather (you are welcome to pack a bag with hats, gloves, and jackets to leave in the shed during the season)
- Wear cleats or neutral color shoes
On game day be at the fields no later than 15 minutes before kickoff
- Check goals
- Put out corner red flags (required for U10, U12, and travel games)
- Walk the fields (make sure there are no issues with the field of play)
Please try and leave the shed how you find it!
- Put balls in the bags
- Clean up your trash
- Put lawn chairs away
Parents will express anger, remember to the following to help avoid:
- Stay with the play which requires running!
- Be authoritative, this is your job, don't let people sway your calls
- Parents are now required to site on opposite sides of the teams starting at U8.